CLIENT BENEFITS

The client is free to choose a bank for his Managed Account and to agree various levels of flexibility, including Leverage. Based on a maximum intraday risk of 1% (≈ the intraday cash volatility risk) the bank may require a Margin of 2%, leaving 98% of the cash pool intact. All transactions are controlled by TEAM TREASURY’s trading desk within the agreed, pre-set limits. So the client shall not worry about his risk management: he can monitor the performance of his portfolio even on his mobile phone. This is ultimate control.